Boozy Tour Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service or turn away any guests from the tour either before or during your booked time with no refund given. The best way to avoid this is by...
Not arriving to your experience drunk and by ensuring you are lovely and pleasant not only to your guide, but guests both on the tour and in the venues we will be attending as-well-as the amazing staff that will be looking after us.
By generally being nice, avoid using vulgar language and being respectful of your surroundings.
Not consuming any alcohol that has not been provided by the tour either in or between venues
Please Bring ID! If you are lucky enough to look under the age of 30. You may be asked to Provide proof of age either by your guide, or employees of the venues.
Your guides main responsibly is to your safety and may well ask you to either slow down, pause or stop your consumption of alcohol as well as refusing to provide any further alcoholic drinks, instead replacing them with good old water. No Refund or discount will be added even if you are deemed to not be fit to consume any further alcoholic beverages or leave or are asked to leave the tour early.
No refunds will be given if you are unable to attend you tour. With 48 Hours notice, you may reschedule to a later date by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venues, products and times may be changed or removed depending on availability.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This website is operated by Boozy Tour Harrogate. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Boozy Tour Harrogate.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
19. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items. Perishable items (grains, hops, yeast) that have been opened will not be eligible for refund.
20. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
21. No Refunds will be given for tours or services. If you are unable to attend the time booked you may reschedule your tour with 48 hours notice.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
21. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
22. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
24. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
25. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.